As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Armored Brigade is a real-time tactical wargame, focusing on realism and playability, inspired by Steel Panthers, Close Combat, and Combat Mission.
Main features[edit | edit source]
- Real-time engine
- Time period: 1965-1991
- Factions: US, USSR, West and East Germany, UK, Finland and Poland
- Lowest level unit is a single team/vehicle
- Dynamic AI
- Huge maps, based on real terrain. The maximum battle size is about 15x15 kilometers
- A battle generator for unlimited replayability
- Neutral units
- Artillery with several munition types
- Close air support, air defences. Air-to-air engagements are possible
- Fortifications, obstacles and breaching
- Dynamic time of day and variable visibility, wind and ground conditions
- Night vision equipment, smoke generators, illumination flares
- Unit morale, training level and fatigue, command delay
- A database editor for the factions, units, weapons etc.
- And more!